The Community Newsletter is published online monthly to highlight information, news and activities in the City of San Bernardino. Click here to download the June edition. View previous editions at www.SBCity.org/Newsletter.
There are great updates in this issue, including:
• Metrolink Discount
• Get involved! Apply for a Citizen Advisory Commission Position
• City Action Plan - Feedback Needed
• Water Consumer Confidence Report
• Nominate a Neighbor or Local Business for the Neighborhood Pride Program
• Owner-Occupied Rehab Program - an assistance program
• JCPenney Distribution Center
• Old Town Baking Company
• The Shops at University Park
• Online Bid Service
• Tips for Entrepreneurs
• Resume Assistance Available Online
• Library Foundation Seeks New Members
• Summer Reading Program - Sign up Today!
Parks, Recreation & Community Services
• Summer Swim Program
• New Playground at Perris Hill Park
• Fireworks & Enforcement
• Car Safety Tips
• City-Sponsored Events by Type
• Community Center Programs
Mayor & City Council Presentations & Meeting Recap
FYI - City Office Directory, Social Media & More
To sign up to receive the newsletter electronically select "newsletter" at www.SBCity.org/SBConnect.
For more information, call the Office of the City Manager at 909-384-5122.